Award-winning agency seeks award-winning designer
We’re busy this summer. Really busy. So busy, in fact, that we’re hiring. We need a designer as creatively ambitious as we are to work on some brilliant projects for a range of wonderful clients. For more information, read on.
Salary: £28–35k per annum dependent on experience.
Baxter & Bailey is a multi-award-winning brand design agency based in Brighton, working with clients across the UK and internationally. We focus on a range of sectors, including arts and culture, education, charity and not-for-profit. Our work has gained industry recognition, including awards from D&AD, Design Week, Transform, Fresh and The Drum.
We’re here to do the work we believe in, for clients we admire. For us, that means brand-focused design that makes a tangible difference to clients and their audience – and has a positive impact in the world.
We are looking for an ambitious brand designer with energy and curiosity to join our interdisciplinary design team. For this great opportunity to work with us you’ll need:
• 3-6 years of commercial experience in branding, campaigns, print and digital projects
• a proven track record of success from concept generation through to execution
• a solid understanding of what makes good UI design and user experience
• excellent communication and presentation skills
• confident and meticulous project management skills
• a broad knowledge and interest in design, identity and creativity
• positivity and enthusiasm to work in an experienced, collaborative and ambitious team
• commitment to creative excellence
• a curious mind and sense of adventure
Please email CVs/Portfolios by 19th July to:
Please keep email attachments below 10MB. No WeTransfer links, Dropbox links or Google Docs, please.